I made this blog because there are 3 things I really, really love to do:
- Within this majestic country full of wonderful islands called The Philippines.
- Asian countries I’ve been to and where I want to go.
- Restos, shops, malls or amusement parks.
- Lots and lots of places!
- Good Food.
- Tasty Food.
- Delicious Food.
- Savoury, Sweet , Delicious Meals.
- Anything I find interesting in the Internet.
- Whatever my husband wants to eat.
- Easy and affordable food.
Oh and I also like DIYs. And I rant at times. 🙂
Art Queyquep roams Metro Manila every weekend in search of good food. He isn’t too particular with presentation; what’s more important to him is the dish’s taste. As long as food is seasoned well, he is happy.
He holds a degree in Journalism but will take up Culinary Arts very soon. He is the Business Consulting Director of his own company.